Automatic winding and stamping machine
Automatic procedure to manufacture coiled and stamped armature cores required for the rotors and stators (axial airgap-Flat motors)
- Stamping motor
: 3 kW - 3 x 220/400V - 50-60Hz
- Minimum number of slots
- Maximum number of slots
- Inside diameter
: 60 mm
- Outside diameter
: 250 mm
- Band width
: 60 mm
- Band thickness
: 0.35 - 0.65 mm
- Band quality
: Dynamoband or similar,weldable quality
- Punching frequency
: between 3 and 10 strokes/sec.
: ca. 1200 Kg
The slotline is determined by the control system on the machine. The following five configurations are possible.
: straight to centre line
: straight eccentric to the right
: straight eccentric to the left
: spiral to the left
: spiral to the right
- Electro-motion techniques for household machines,e.g. washing machines, tumblers kitchen appliances, etc.
- Fans, airblowers, glandless pumps with flat sealing disc.
- High-output drive motors for machines and automotive industry.
- Electromagnetic brakes for machine drive motion techniques.
- Eddy-current brakes for machines and automotive industry