Automatic procedure to manufacture coiled and stamped armature cores required for the rotors and stators (axial airgap-Flat motors)
- Stamping motor
: 2.2 kW - 3 x 220/400V - 50-60Hz
- Minimum number of slots
- Maximum number of slots
- Inside diameter
: 34 mm
- Outside diameter
: 140 mm
- Band thickness
: 0.35 - 0.65 mm
- Band quality
: Dynamoband or similar,weldable quality
- Punching frequency
: between 3 and 7 strokes/sec.
- Overall dimensions
: ca. 2050 x 1200 x 1800
The slotline is determined by the control system on the machine. The following five configurations are possible.
: straight to centre line
: straight eccentric to the right
: straight eccentric to the left
- Electro-motion techniques for household machines,e.g. washing machines, tumblers kitchen appliances, etc.
- Fans, airblowers, glandless pumps with flat sealing disc.
- High-output drive motors for machines and automotive industry.
- Electromagnetic brakes for machine drive motion techniques.
- Eddy-current brakes for machines and automotive industry.